- TIG-165 is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick/Arc welder.
- HF Start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life, the HF service guarantees a start-up at 100%, simple to operate, LCD amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, 15-160 amps very suitable weld thin workpiece.
- The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Fan automatic temperature control, intelligent fan control operates when welding commences to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- 115V/230V Dual Voltage Input, all machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
- Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc
- Input Power: 115/230V/1phase/50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 230V/5.7KVA/25A & 115V/3.9KVA/34A
- TIG Current Range: 230V/DC 16.4V/15-160A & 115V/DC 14.8V/15-120A
- Stick Current Range: 230V/DC 16.4V/15-140A & 115V/DC 14.8V/15-110A
- Duty Cycle: 60% at 160 Amps
- Cooling Method: Forced Air / Fan Cooling
- TIG-Arc Start Method: High Frequency & High Voltage
- Usable Electrode: 230V/1/16” – 1/8” & 115V/1/16” – 3/32”
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Insulation Grade: F
- Protection Degree: IP21S
- Dimension: 16 x 6.25 x12 in.
- Net Weight: 15 lbs.
- Packaging Size: 19 x 10.2 x 13.6 in.
- Packaging Weight: 26 lbs.
- TIG-165: TIG & Stick 2-IN1 Welder
- 13 Feet Professional TIG Torch Gun
- 10 Feet Electrode Holder and Cable
- 10 Feet Work Clamp and Cable
- 8 Feet Argon Gas Hose
- 115V & 230V Power Cord Adapter
- 1 pieces of Tungsten 1/16 in.
- Owner’s Manual