- TIG-165HF is a professional Argon arc welding machine with outstanding performance and a robust and elegant structure. This is an industrial level machine – high-frequency and high-voltage arcs are easy to start and ensure 100% perfection. The current of 10-165 amperes is very suitable for welding all types of thicknesses regarding work-pieces. The outstanding 80% duty cycle can also ensure long-time welding.
- TIG-165HF is an intelligent power supply system built with a sleek and modern design. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage and will adjust to the suitable conditions on its own. Additionally, you can easily manually adjust it in the range of 95V to 260V for specific requests. This machine is designed for demanding industrial work and construction, including simple tasks and chores around the house.
- Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation. At that extreme length, the machine can still work perfectly and flawlessly, ensuring that the work is efficiently completed. It is extremely suitable for difficult operations on construction sites, agricultural sites, relatively remote areas, and even suitable for simple tasks around the house or workshop.
- TIG-165HF has a variety of safety protection functions, such as automatic voltage fluctuation compensation, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, TIG torch gun safety protection, solenoid valve gas control, etc. The fan has an automatic temperature control function, which can make the machine run very quietly.
- Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc
- Supply Power: AC 95~260V, 50/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Power: 230V/4.9KVA/30A, 115V/3.2KVA/39A
- TIG Current Range: 230V/18.0V/10-160A, 115V/15.8V/10-110A
- Stick Current Range: 230V/28.0V/20-150A, 115V/25.8V/20-110A
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 62-Volt
- Output Voltage TIG: 230V/16.4-Volt, 115V/14.4-Volt
- Output Voltage Stick: 230V/26.4-Volt, 115V/24.4-Volt
- Duty Cycle @ 104F(40c): 80% @ 160 Amp
- Cooling Method: Forced Air Fan Cooling
- TIG-Arc Start Method: High Frequency & High Voltage
- Usable Electrode, 230V: 1/16-5/32 in. & 115V: 1/16-1/8 in.
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Protection Degree: IP21S
- Dimension: 15.72 x 8.52 x 12.85 in.
- Net Weight: 23.0 lbs.
- Packaging Size: 20.0 x 12.6 x 14.8 in.
- Packaging Weight: 33.0 lbs.
- TIG-165HF TIG & Stick Welding Machine
- 13 Feet 200A Professional TIG Torch Gun
- 300A Electrode Holder, 10 Feet Cable, 35-50mm Lead Dines
- 300A Work Clamp, 10 Feet Cable, 35-50mm Lead Dines
- 8 Feet Power Cord, N6-50P Plug
- 230V to 115V Power Cord Adapter
- 8 Feet Argon Gas Hose
- 1 pieces of Tungsten 1/16 in.
- 4 Pieces Electrode 1/8 in. & 3/32 in.
- Owner’s Manual