- Incorporates advanced IGBT inverter technology with an excellent Arc stability. The torch design provides a sure and comfortable grip made with heat and impact resistant material. 95~260V wide voltage, 50/60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used.
- Can cut up to 2/5 in., and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction, including home and hobby use. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Cuts stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, and other metal materials with ease, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
- Type: Air Plasma Cutter
- Supply Power: 95~260V, 50/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Current: 230V/24.3 Amp, 115V/30.4 Amp
- Cutter Current Range: 230V/15-45 Amp, 115V/15-30 Amp
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 280-Volt
- Output Voltage: 98-Volt
- Duty Cycle @ 104F(40c): 60% @ 45 Amp
- Efficiency: 89%
- Power factor: 0.93
- Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
- Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled
- Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air
- Gas Pressure Range: 30-65 psi
- Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 4.0scfm @ 65 psi
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Movement Speed: 10.0 in./min
- Net Weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Product Size: 19.0 x 7.6 x 12.9 in.
- Package Weight: 33.5 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 20.0 x 12.6 x 14.8 in.
- CUT-45M Professional Plasma Cutter Machine
- 13 Feet (SG55/AG60) Plasma Cutter Gun Assembly.
- 10 Feet 300A Work Clamp Assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines
- 230V to 115V Power Adapter
- Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine)
- Owner’s Manual.