MTS-205 is a multi-functional electric welding machine with a sleek and elegant appearance with superb production technology. It adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology, resulting in excellent arc stability and flawless welding effects. All metals can be welded: stainless steel, carbon steel, low carbon steel, steel, alloy, iron, copper, cast iron, and even aluminum (using spool gun SPG15250).
- MTS-205 integrates the most innovative design structure and technology and includes all functions of every welding machine: MIG, MAG, Flux-Core, Lift-TIG, Stick, and Spool Gun welding. It can perfectly weld all conductive metals: aluminum, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, steel, cast iron, iron, and copper – all up to about 1/2 inch. This is the most efficient machine for all tasks, including industrial manufacturing, car modifications, and professional maintenance.
- MIG: Designed and manufactured according to the highest standard of industrial welding machines; 10 pound (8 inches) and 2 pound (4 inches) spools can be used. The high-performance drive wire feeder is manufactured with the highest technology, allowing the wire feeding speed to be stable and efficient. When using MIG/MAG/Flux-Core welding, adjusting the welding current and wire feeding speed is very simple, easy, and direct.
- STICK: With professional manufacturing and strong penetration, it is compatible with all electrodes: E6010, E6011, E6013, E7014, E7018, etc. With a thrust adjustment function, a built-in hot start function, an electrode anti-stick function, and current intensity control function, it can complete all work and tasks efficiently and easily. It is a reliable and effective tool for professional welders and a dream machine for beginners.
- LIFT-TIG: It can weld thin stainless steel and various other metals efficiently and safely and without high-frequency interference. The automatic temperature control function makes the machine run very quietly. The package includes: 13-feet MIG torch, 13-feet Lift-TIG torch，10-feet 300-amp electrode holder, 10-feet 300-amp ground clamp, and 115/230V power adapter.
- Intelligent power supply system can automatically detect the input voltage and can easily switch between 115V and 230V. Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation, allowing it to still function efficiently. It is very suitable for difficult operations on construction sites, house maintenance, docks, agricultural sites, and even remote areas.
Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder
Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
Power Supply: AC 100V-250V/Single Phase/50-60Hz
Effective Input Current:
- 115V: 35.0A(MIG)/21.5A(TIG)/35.7A(STICK)
- 230V: 27.0A(MIG)/15.5A(TIG)/24.8A(STICK)
Maximum Input Current:
- 115V: 45.2A(MIG)/27.7A(TIG)/46.0A(STICK)
- 230V: 34.8A(MIG)/20.0A(TIG)/32.0A(STICK)
Current Range Output:
- MIG: 115V/50A-150A, 230V/50A-205A
- TIG: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A
- STICK: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A
Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 56V
Welding Output,104F(40C),10 min(230V):
- MIG: 205A/24.2V, TIG: 170A/16.8V, STICK: 170A/26.8V
- MIG: 60% at 205A, 100% at 158A
- TIG: 60% at 170A, 100% at 132A
- STICK: 60% at 170A 100% at 132A
Power factor: 0.85
Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
Product Size: 13.4 x 9.1 x 17.3 in.
Product Weight: 27.0 lbs.
Package Size: 24.2 x 14.2 x 18.1 in.
Package Weight: 50.0 lbs.
- 13-feet 200A professional MIG torch assembly
- 13-feet 200A professional TIG torch assembly
- 10-feet 300A electrode holder assembly
- 10-feet 300A work clamp assembly
- 110V/230V power adapter
- 8-feet hose for Co2 and argon
- 1-spool flux cored wire & 1-spool steel wire
- 2-pcs tungsten needles & 4-pcs electrodes
- 1 V-drive roll for 0.023” & 0.030” (0.6mm & 0.8mm)
- 1 U-drive roll for 0.030” & 0.035” (0.8mm & 0.9mm)
- 1 V-drive roll for 0.035” & 0.040” (0.9mm & 1.0mm)
- Quick manual & Owner’s manual