- MMA-180 is specially designed for welding cellulose electrode welding machine, very easy to use all of the electrode, with force adjustment function.
- Easy to starting and improvers, simple to operate, LED amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, hot start, anti-sticking, forces adjust, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Fan automatic temperature control, intelligent fan control operates when welding commences to cool components and reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
- 110V/230V dual voltage input. All machines tested in the USA and one-year warranty.
- Model: MMA-180
- Rated Input Voltage: AC 110V & 230V
- Frequency: 60Hz/50Hz
- Rated Input Power: 230V/9.5KVA/41A & 110V/5.6KVA/51A
- Current Range: 230V/15-180A & 115V/15-140A
- Force Current: 0-50 Amp & 0-10 Amp
- Rated Duty Cycle: 180A at 60% & 153A at 100%
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 75-Voltage
- Usable Electrode: 230V/1/16” – 5/32” & 115V/1/16” – 1/8”
- Power Factor: 0.93
- Dimension: 13.5 x 6.5 x 11 inch
- Net Weight: 18.9 lbs.
- Packaging Size: 16.5 x 9.5 x 13 inch
- Packaging Weight: 26 lbs.
- MMA-180 Stick Welding Machine.
- 8-feet Power Cord & 6-50P plug (on the machine).
- 500A Electrode Holder, 10-feet Cable, 35-50mm Connect.
- 500A Work Clamp, 10-feet Cable.
- 230V to 110V Power Adapter.
- 2 Pieces Electrode of 1/8 inch.
- Owner’s Manual.