- MIG-140GS incorporates the most innovative design technology and integrates all features of every welding machine: MIG, MAG, Flux Core, Lift-TIG, Stick, and Spool Gun. It can weld all conductive metals perfectly – aluminum, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, steel, cast iron, iron, and copper – all up to around 1/8 inch. It is the most efficient machine for all tasks: home maintenance, professional repair, and even car modifications.
- Using the MIG/MAG/FLUX-CORE welding, the current and wire feeding speed have automatic coordination and control functions. According to the thickness, polarity, and workpiece type, the machine and wire feeding speed can be easily adjusted and automatically matched to the current output. The machine can complete any task easily, efficiently, and perfectly, making it an ideal choice for beginners and professionals.
- MIG-140GS has an intelligent power system design. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, allowing the machine to automatically adjust to your current needs. You can also easily switch between 115V and 230V. Extending the power cord by 700 feet can resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation, the machine can still work normally. Is very suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, home repairs, docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas.
- MIG-140GS is designed and manufactured according to the highest standards of industrial welding machines. The strength of its components has become a reliable and efficient tool for professionals. The package includes an 8 feet of power cord, 10 feet of MIG torch assembly, 10 feet of Lift-TIG torch assembly, 10 feet of 200-amp electrode holder assembly, 10 feet of 200-amp ground clamp assembly, and a 230V to 115V power adapter.
- MIG-140GS has a variety of safety protection functions, such as automatic voltage fluctuation compensation, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, short-circuit protection, etc. The 100% duty cycle ensures long-term and effective welding. The ergonomic and lightweight model design makes the machine very easy to carry, and the fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine run very silently.
Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder
Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
Power Supply: AC 115V & 230V/1-Phase/50-60Hz
Effective Input Current:
- 115V: 27.1A(MIG)/19.9A(TIG)/34.2A(STICK)
- 230V: 20.9A(MIG)/15.6A(TIG)/25.5A(STICK)
Current Range Output:
- MIG: 230V/35A-140A, 115V/35A-100A
- TIG: 230V/10A-140A, 115V/10A-100A
- STICK: 230V/20A-140A, 115V/20A-100A
Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV):
- MIG: 63V/TIG: 18V/STICK: 65V
Welding Output, 104F (40C), 10 min (230V):
- MIG: 140A/21.0V, TIG: 140A/15.6V, STICK: 140A/25.6V
- MIG: 100%@140A, TIG: 100%@140A, STICK: 100%@140A
Power Factor: 0.85
Cooling Method: Fan Cooled
Product Size: 15.35 x 10.24 x 12.6 in.
Product Weight: 19 lbs.
Package Size: 16.75 x 11.75 x 13.5 in.
Package Weight: 30 lbs.
- 10 ft. 150A MIG torch assembly
- 10 ft. 150A TIG torch assembly
- 10 ft. 200A electrode holder assembly
- 10 ft. 200A work clamp assembly
- 230V to 115V power adapter
- 25 ft. Power Cord
- 8 ft. Co2 & Argon Hose