- Incorporates advanced Non-touch pilot arc cutting technology, with an excellent Arc stability. Very easily cutting surface is rough, the serious rust, with oil and spray paint of metal materials, and better cutting quality, finish the work faster.
- Can cut up to 4/5 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- 95~260V wide voltage, 50/60Hz, almost all of the voltage and frequency can be used, and is designed for both demanding industrial work, construction. It requires less work to produce an overall better result with a cleaner cut.
- Quick setup: NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler can connect easily with the pre-installed plug on the air compressor. The filter is located inside the machine with an automatic air control solenoid valve.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-load protection, automatic temperature control, and fan dormancy.
- Type: Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
- Supply Power: 95~260V, 50/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Current: 230V/46 Amp, 115V/48 Amp
- Cutter Current Range: 230V/20-60 Amp, 115V/20-35 Amp
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 280-Volt
- Output Voltage: 104-Volt
- Duty Cycle @ 104F(40c): 60% @ 60 Amp
- Efficiency: 89%
- Power factor: 0.93
- Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
- Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled
- Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air
- Gas Pressure Range: 30-90 psi
- Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 5.5scfm @ 90 psi
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 1.2 in.
- Movement Speed: 15.0 in./min
- Net Weight: 25.0 lbs.
- Product Size: 19.0 x 7.6 x 12.9 in.
- Package Weight: 34.8 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 20.0 x 12.6 x 14.8 in.
- CUT-60HF Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Machine.
- 13 Feet (SG-55/AG-60) Plasma Cutter Torch Gun Assembly.
- 10 Feet 300A Work Clamp Assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines.
- 230V to 115V Power Adapter.
- Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine).
- Owner’s Manual.