- AP-60 is a non-touch arc ignition plasma cutting torch suitable for cutting rough surfaces, oily surfaces, and even painted metals. It cuts various shapes and difficult process metals easily. In addition to metal materials, you can also cut a variety of other materials (depending on machine in use).
- The ergonomic handle is very comfortable and safe, making it easy for long-term use. The design is elegant, flawlessly manufactured, and incorporates the most advanced production technology. It is the best tool for professional use.
- AP-60 is a professional plasma cutting gun with fast cutting speeds, high precision, small incisions, and small thermal deformation. The torch head is made of high-quality materials, and the handle is made of flame-retardant materials, which is safe and reliable.
- The AP-60 pilot arc torch has a length of 13 feet with a rated current of 60 amperes. It has an air pipe pressure of 250 psi that can withstand a maximum cutting thickness of 1.0 inch, and a duty cycle of 60% at 60 amperes (plus a subsequent process of 60 seconds).
- AP-60 is designed for AMICO non-touch pilot arc plasma cutting, and is compatible with CUT-50HF/60HF and APC-40HF/50HF/60HF. Consumables: AG60HF-050 / AG60HF-100 and AG60HF-G50 / AG60HF-G100.