- Automatically adapts to AC 230V & 115V dual voltage, included AC 230V to AC 115V power adapter.
- Torch design provides a sure, comfortable grip made from heat and impact resistant material.
- 40 Amp Digital Air Inverter Plasma Cutter handles cuts up to 1/2 in., Designed for both demanding industrial and construction work, or home and hobby use.
- You can cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper aluminum, and other metal materials.
- Less cleaning, maintenance, noxious gases, and less fire hazard, you have simply less overall work and a better, cleaner cut.
- Quickly setup, NPT 1/4″ industry type D coupler on your air compressor to connect the plug pre-installed on the machine.
- You can make straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many other special cuts in minutes.
- Type: DC Air Plasma Cutter
- Supply Power: 115V/230V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Current: 115V/33.1A, 230V/20.8A
- Cutter Current Range: 20-40 Amp
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 265-Volt
- Output Voltage: 96-Volt
- Duty Cycle @ 104°F(40°C): 60% @ 40 Amp
- Efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: 0.93
- Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
- Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled
- Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air
- Gas Pressure Range: 30 psi – 60 psi
- Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 4.0scfm @ 60 psi
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Movement Speed: 10.0 in./min
- Net Weight: 19.0 lbs.
- Product Size: 16.77 x 7.68 x 12.2 in.
- Package Weight: 28.9 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 18.1 x 11.0 x 14.6 in.
- APC-40 Professional Plasma Cutter Machine
- 13 Feet (PT-31/LG-40) Plasma Cutter Gun Assembly
- 10 Feet 200A Work Clamp Assembly, 10-25mm Lead Dines
- 230V to 115V Power Adapter
- Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine)
- Owner’s Manual
There are no reviews yet.