- APC-50HF incorporates the most advanced IGBT inverter technology and non-touch pilot arc cutting processes, resulting in excellent arc stability. The cutting effect is very ideal and can finish the work effortlessly and quickly, regardless if the material is very rough, rusty, greasy, dirty, spray painted, etc. The lightweight model design makes the machine very convenient to carry anywhere.
- APC-50HF can achieve perfect cutting, and the strength of its components makes it a reliable work tool for professionals or individuals. Can cut up to 4/5 in. stainless steel, alloy steel, low-carbon steel, copper, iron, pig iron, cast iron, aluminum alloy, aluminum and other conductive metals, resulting in straight cuts, angles, holes, curves, notches, slots, circles, v-grooves, and many others in minutes.
- APC-50HF is an intelligent power supply system. The automatic selection function can automatically detect the input voltage, so that you can easily use it in of 90V to 300V, and the machine will automatically adjust it. It is designed for demanding industrial work and construction and simple tasks around houses. With less work, you can achieve better results overall with sharper cuts.
- 80% duty cycle can ensure long-term and efficient cutting. NPT 1/4 inch industrial D-type coupler can easily and quickly connect to the air compressor. Extending the power cord by 700 feet can also resist power fluctuations and cable attenuation; the machine can still work normally. It is fully suitable for difficult operations in construction sites, ship docks, agricultural sites, and relatively remote areas.
- APC-50HF is designed with multiple safety and protection functions, such as automatic compensation for voltage fluctuations, over-heating protection, over-current protection, over-loading protection, plasma torch gun safety protection, etc. The fan with automatic temperature control allows the machine to run very quietly.
- Type: Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
- Supply Power: AC 90V-300V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1-Phase
- Rated Input Current: 230V/37 Amp, 115V/52 Amp
- Cutter Current Range: 20-50 Amp
- Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage: 265-Volt
- Output Voltage: 100-Volt
- Duty Cycle @104F(40c): 80% @ 50 Amp
- Efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: 0.93
- Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire
- Cooling Method: Fan Air Cooled
- Gas Supply: Clean Dry Oil-Free Air
- Gas Pressure Range: 30-75 psi
- Recommended Gas Inlet Flow: 4.5scfm @ 75 psi
- Standard Severance Cutting Thickness: 4/5 in.
- Maximum Severance Cutting Thickness: 1.0 in.
- Movement Speed: 12.5 in./min @ 4/5 in. Thickness
- Net Weight: 30.0 lbs.
- Product Size: 20.0 x 8.7 x 15.7 in.
- Package Weight: 41.0 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 22.0 x 13.0 x 16.5 in.
- APC-50HF Non-touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter Machine.
- AP-80 13-Feet / 80-Amp Plasma Torch Gun Assembly.
- 10-Feet 300A Work Clamp Assembly, 35-50mm Lead Dines.
- 230V to 115V Power Adapter.
- Air Filter and Pressure Gage (Installed inside the machine).
- Owner’s Manual.